Programme : B.Sc. Zoology
Programe Outcome (PO):
- Zoologists know the Diversity of Animals, love for creatures and care about animals.
- They study, analyse and observe wildlife to develop preservation strategies.
- Monitor environmental effects on animal populations.
- Embryology and organ formation of animals and human also.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO):
- Learnt Laboratory Techniques.
- Health and Hygiene, Disease prevention methods, Treatment for some diseases of animals and man.
- Understand the key anatomical and physiological attributes of each animal group.
- Thorough knowledge of Medical Plants and Ecofriendly Environment.
Course Outcome (Learning Outcome):
- Graduates have a thorough knowledge of animal cells, tissues, organs and functions of various systems.
- Chemistry of biological molecules.
- Heredity and Genetic Disorders in man.
- Biotech organisms (GMOs) and their need to meet food requirement of human population.
- Applied subjects- Sericulture, Apiculture, and Medical Laboratory Technology for self-employment.
- Developed practical skills and knowledge of Biostatistics for conducting research in the laboratory and fields.