This alumni association meeting was held in common for whole College as well as separate department also. This alumnus were working in various places with high ranking position. They all are assemble in our college one day for every year.
OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
- To promote, maintain and preserve friendship among all Alumnae who had successfully completed their Graduation / Post Graduation / Pre-Doctoral/ Doctoral degree from the Departments of Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti.
- To arrange periodic get-together of its members with a view to promote social, cultural and sports activities among them and their families and also honour and electing outstanding alumnae during these gatherings.
- To maintain close contact with the Alumnae Association and to assist in its efforts to provide student academicians and placements or any other area as appropriate.
- To render assistance to the students of the university through scholarships and awards.
- To donate books and journals to the library of the Alumnae Association.
- To render academic support to the institution through visiting faculties.
- To co-operate and associate with other organizations with similar objectives.
- To carry out such objectives so that the General Body may decide from time to time.
- All these objectives shall be carried out without any prejudice towards caste
- or creed or religion or any other discrimination.
- Alumnae serve as a bridge between of students and society.
- Plan to provide visits of repute, expertise and eminence people in the field of Arts, Commerce, Science and Technology, Medicine, Agriculture, Ethics, Spirituality and need based novel topics of relevance.
- Offer employment guidance and help our students in getting assignments and opportunities in their respective areas.
- Offer need-based in-service on-campus training/workshop to the students.
- Offer financial assistance to deserving students and it may be for books, fees, hostel fee, higher studies etc.,
- Assist the institution to strengthen its infrastructure in all possible ways in a phased manner.
- Offer academic and emotional counselling to needy students.