The placement cell started functioning with a clear objective of ensuring a higher placement record and a better reach to the students of the institution. To facilitate this objective, a placement Awareness Programme was conducted to make the students well informed about the placement activities of the college and their part in it.
Pre- placement Talk [PPT] provides an opportunity to the recruiting company and the students to know each other. The presentation by the company regarding the history, growth, potential, future opportunities, and jobs available help the student community to choose the best company with decent salary package.
For the placement a large number of prospective employers are contacted during the year and efforts are made to invite those companies to visit our college and to conduct campus recruitment’s.
Members of the Placement Cell
Mrs. P. Sophia Persis (Convener)
Dr. K. Hepzibha Julie Jeyaseeli (Co-Convener)
Mr. Sweeton Obednecho (Member)
POINTS TO PONDER
- Notices of the PPT will be displayed on the notice board of training and placement cell of the institute.
- Students interested in a particular company, must attend its PPT without fail.
- Students must clarify details regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, bond details etc with the companies during PPT.
- It is the responsibility of the students to check announcements / notices / updated information / shortlisted names etc in the notice boards of placement office . students are expected to be in time as per the announcements.
- Students are requested to submit the copy of the offer letter to the placement office .
- Students must bring their identity cards with them whenever they go through a placement.
Mrs P. Sophia Persis
Convener, Placement Cell