CODE OF CONDUCT
- Every student should wear the prescribed uniforms in formals that are appropriate for an educational institution.
- ID card must be worn by the students at all times while on campus.
- On every working day, before the regular classes begin, there will be a morning worship in which all members of staff and students are invited to join.
- When a member of staff enters the class room the students shall rise and remain standing till they are requested to sit or the member of staff takes his/her seat.
- Regular classes function at 9.30 a.m to 3.35 p.m for all students and staff.
- At the first bell before each session, students shall go to their respective classes and take their place so as to be present when the member of staff enters.
- Late-comers should get permission from the Principal.
- Attendance shall be marked at the beginning of every period.
- Absence for one period in a session will be treated as absence for that session.
- Every student are expected to maintain silence in the class room and should not disturb the work of the class or any other class.
- Students are expected to read the notices put up on the college Notice Board. Ignorance of any notice thus published will not be accepted as an excuse for failing to comply with it.
- College garden is out of bounds for the students.
- The use of Cell phones is not permitted on campus.
- During class hour no one should wander in the veranda. Students are requested to spend their leisure hour in the library.
- Students are advised not to deface or damage the building or furniture in any way. Cost of the repairs will be recovered from the students causing damage.
- Students are not allowed to scribe or scrawl anything on the board, wall or desks.
- Severe and stern action will be taken against those who break the rules of the college.
- Students are invited to air their grievances to the principal at any time.
- Ragging is a criminal offence. Ragging is prohibited inside the college campus.
- The college is covered under CCTV camera.
REGULATION & CENTRAL DISCIPLINE
- a) Every student is expected to attend classes regularly .He should refrain from doing anything likely to impede the attendance or attention of others.b) Organized absence from classes and intimidation of students from attending classes are serious breaches of rules and regulations of the college which may lead to removal of the concerned students from the rolls of the college and his/ her transfer certificate will be sent to the University during or at the end of the year.c) Students are not permitted to address any of the college authorities in organized group to bring pressure group tactics are subversive of discipline and students who indulge in such kind of activities will be severely punished.d) Students should never band themselves together in a body to petition their requests but should individually approach the authority concerned.e) Money or subscription of any kind should not be collected by the students from among the students for any reason whatsoever , with out the knowledge and permission of the Principal and the Head of the Department concerned f) No political or communal organizations of students may be formed with in college or hostels.
2. No student shall take part in any activities or any public movement, which the college authorities deem undesirable for students to take part in.
3.Every student should handle college property with care and endeavour to preserve the cleanliness and tidiness of the building furniture.
- Students are encouraged to avail themselves of bus pass facilities.
- .Smoking within the college or the premises of the residential halls and defacing the walls and such other offences will entail serious punishment.
- Use of drugs and alcoholic beverages of all kinds are strictly prohibited.
- No notice or petition of any kind shall be circulated among students.
- Irregular attendance, insubordination to staff members, habitual inattention to class work, obscenity in word or action and such other conduct considered detrimental to the best interests of the college will be dealt severely.
- A highly centralized examination system is followed.
- Every student should sit for three internal tests and once model exam.
- Copying in tests and examinations will be viewed very seriously and serve disciplinary action will be taken against those who indulge in such practice.
- Under the educational rules of the Government, the principal has full power to inflict the following punishments (fine, cancellation of attendance, withholding of term certificate and suspension from the college).
- According to the instructions of the director of collegiate education no.1947/R4/2000 dated 08 -04-2000, students are not permitted to celebrate the bus farewell day.
- Motorised, non motorised vehicles of students should be parked only at the space near the main gate.