Programme Outcome (PO):
- Able to draw upon foundational knowledge, learn, adapt and successfully bring to bear analytical and computational approaches on changing societal and technological challenges.
- An ability to use appropriate techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
- An ability to apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computational system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
Programme Specific Outcome (PSO):
- Ability to understand the principles and working of computer systems. Students can assess the hardware and software aspects of computer systems.
- Ability to understand the structure and development methodologies of software systems. Possess professional skills and knowledge of software design process. Familiarity and practical competence with a broad range of programming language and open source platforms.
- Ability to apply mathematical methodologies to solve computation task, model real world problem using appropriate data structure.
- Ability to use knowledge in various domains to identify research gaps and hence to provide solution to new ideas and innovations
Course Outcome (Learning Outcome):
- Students are able to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- To function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- To analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- To use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.