- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding in a specialized discipline.
- Utilize modern computation tools for solving conundrums, technical and Arithmetic problems.
- Improve efficacy in applying contemporary knowledge of theories and practical in day-to-day life.
- Acquire proficiency in verbal, written and visual communication.
- Improve skill to grok People, Business, Market, Governments and Public relations.
- Enhance knowledge about Health, Hygiene and Nature.
- Pursue advanced and additional education in specific field.
- Gain momentum to increase focus and specialization on a subject.
- Develop an impetus for deeper analysis and include detailed study of the subject.
- Able to manage and utilize resources effectively to render positive consequences
- Obtain a greater capacity for higher order thinking skills.
- Able to create and synthesize knowledge needed to address the complex issues of the society.
- Recognize the importance of life – long learning.
Master of Philosophy
- Converge the area of focus to a specific real-life problem.
- Apply knowledge in real life problem to attain a tangible outcome.
- Develop and structure the argument using clear academic language.
- Locate a possible solution through disciplinary and interdisciplinary research and creativity.
- Maintain an Equilibrium between Ethical values and Rational thinking.
Doctor of Philosophy
- Analyze and dissect a real-life problem not just describe and report other’s opinions.
- Research the root cause of the problem and get the potential solution towards human welfare.
- Ponder to meet diverse needs in the society.
- Ensure environmental sustainability and wellness of the society.
- Emerge as an expert or specialist in the scope of research.