PROGRAMME OUTCOME (PO):
- Apply the underlying unifying structure of mathematics and the relationship among them.
- Identification of actual problems and its equivalent mathematical models.
- Application to different optimization techniques in real life situations.
- Knowledge gained in utilization of optimum resources.
- Creation of novel ideas and simple techniques useful to society
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSO):
- To gain advanced knowledge about the recent developments in mathematics
- To learn different optimization techniques
- To know classification of different structured problems
- To learn the problem solving techniques for aptitude problems
- To enable the students prepare themselves for various competitive examinations
- Students have developed mathematical models in real life problems
COURSE OUTCOME (LEARNING OUTCOME):
- Improved students quantitative reasoning processes their proficiencies with mathematical operations and their problem solving capabilities.
- Provided a foundation for understanding the applicability and power of mathematics to a variety of problems.
- Able to evaluate and communicate mathematical and statistical ideas.
- Recognize the importance and value of mathematical and statistical thinking, training and approach to problem solving on a diverse variety of disciplines.